Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 64

Thread: OK! This may or may not have been done and honesty

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Deej's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am pretty fuckin old and I would like to know who is older than me. Truth now! What year were you born? Mine, no lie, is 1943. This lawyer, the other day, asked this witness, "How old are you?" Witness kind of stammered around and the lawyer restated the quesion. "When were you born?" Witness said, "October 13!" Lawyer said, "What Year?"
    Witness said, "Every year, dummy!"

    Now, how old are you?

    ------------------
    Texas is a State of Mind!

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Smackie Chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    740
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Deej -- you took all the drama outta this thread by going first. Jeez, dude, you'll win hands down, I'd guess. Thanks for making me feel like a pup at 41.

    ------------------
    Hey pal...you just blow in from Stupidtown?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member T.C. Massacre's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    not me either, 38 and two months

    ------------------
    The Saw Is Family

    I've Got Chunks of Guys Like You in My STOOL!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member east coast's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2001
    Posts
    161
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    May 24th, 1955....but in dog years I'm only 6 and a half.

    ------------------
    Originally posted by m2
    "You should try North Dakota!!! It's just two states west of Idaho!!!"

  5. #5
    Inactive Member bray2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought I was the old man around here!

    40.

    ------------------

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Buttspray's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    2/29/64. This means I won't be 10 for another 2 years. You old bitches! forums (Therefore - I'll be 38 on 2/28 - 3/1)

    ------------------
    <A HREF="http://160.79.129.225/waves/10110/fart3112.wav" TARGET=_blank>Click on this for what I really think of you!

    </A>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member indexhb's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2001
    Posts
    143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm 45 and I feel every day of it

    ------------------

  8. #8
    Inactive Member TenTallBen's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2001
    Posts
    149
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    9/10/74 - 27 years young

    Something makes me think that I will always be hungover as America remembers the attacks on the WTC and Pentagon.

    ------------------
    What the hell is wrong with you people!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Deej's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Smackie Chan:
    Deej -- you took all the drama outta this thread by going first. Jeez, dude, you'll win hands down, I'd guess. Thanks for making me feel like a pup at 41.

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Note: The above poster, psuedo mod's hair is not the color of the one shown on his avatar!



    ------------------
    Texas is a State of Mind!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member bbqjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2001
    Posts
    142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TenTallBen:
    9/10/74 - 27 years young

    Something makes me think that I will always be hungover as America remembers the attacks on the WTC and Pentagon.

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    you're just a young pup. me 7/25/75, ive got you by a month and a half kid.

    ------------------

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •